I know, I know. You're probably saying: "Mandie, you already have enough going on with the two other book challenges which you are already participating!" And you'd be correct, however, I took a glance over this challenge and there's no special criteria. Just listen to audiobooks! That's easy enough with how I'm tearing through audio on Hoopla.
There's seven different levels for this challenge, and I've already completed the first.
Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I have a feeling that I can make it through Weekend Warrior, and even Stenographer without trouble. So the goal could be Socially Awkward for the rest of 2017, if that isn't fitting enough.